“If you want to understand 21st century learners you have to understand video".
Understand video, improve the quality of your video content, discover the latest trends and discuss the future of educational video by attending the VIDEO EDUCA sessions, devoted to video in learning. VIDEO EDUCA offers a rich mix of practical sessions, workshops, masterclasses, inspiration and lively discussions on all aspects of video in learning.
No other forum offers the chance to interact with leading international film and television directors, producers, executives and technicians to learn industry secrets and make learning video more effective.
Following the success of VIDEO EDUCA 2012, VIDEO EDUCA 2013 introduces an exciting range of new themes and subjects, including:
• Exploring the potential of learner produced video
• Using film archive in learning
• Understanding the audience for video
The hugely popular regular programme will include:
• VIDEO EDUCA LABs - practical hands-on sessions focusing on the key disciplines of video making such as camerawork, editing and sound.
• The inspiring VIDEO EDUCA Masterclass
• The Video Doctor - where a top international TV executive offers constructive feedback and advice on your learning video
The full programme is available here.
You can also stay in touch via the new VIDEO EDUCA Facebook page.