Video can help you bring your content alive and engage learners of all ages. Participate in VIDEO EDUCA to:
- Understand video, its grammar and techniques
- Learn about the latest trends in video learning
- Pick up trade secrets from film and video professionals
- Improve the quality of your learning video
- Discuss the future of video in learning with global experts
- Be inspired by some of the best example of the genre
VIDEO EDUCA, a part of ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN, offers a rich mix of practical sessions, workshops, masterclasses and lively discussions on all aspects of video in learning. No other conference offers the chance to interact with leading international film and television directors, producers, executives and technicians to share ideas and learn from the professionals.
In 2014, VIDEO EDUCA will examine the role that performance plays in successful learning videos and how learner-generated video can be effective on a number of levels. Given the costs associated with producing high quality video, VIDEO EDUCA will also offer its “Shoestring Guide” to film-making. By popular demand, the programme will include favourites such as the VIDEO EDUCA LABs, covering the practical side of making learning video, the VIDEO EDUCA Masterclass and our own Video Doctor.